Network Engineer - Contract - London
04th October 2013
Monitise is the largest Mobile Money specialist in the world with a single-minded and realistic vision: to make money totally mobile across the globe. Listed in 2007, British PLC Monitise has global reach. With operations in the UK, the US, India and Asia Pacific, it has created one of the most extensive and successful mobile banking, payments and commerce services in the world.
Monitise provides services to more than 300 financial institutions and has partnerships with most UK high street banks. It also has strategic partnerships with Visa Europe, Visa Inc., RBS Group and FIS to create and deliver their Mobile Money services in developed and developing markets.
Monitise are looking to recruit for a Network Engineer for our London Office.
Some key responsibilities of this role include:
- Design, configuration and maintenance of Corporate network infrastructure and security, including infrastructure to service many and various geographically distributed offices and 3rd party development and test sites
- Design, configuration and maintenance of test environment network infrastructure and security
- Consultation to internal and external customers on network and security design, configuration, penetration testing, troubleshooting and administration
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Juniper JunOs Configuration including SRX and EX
- Good Working Knowledge of Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Site to site VPN tunnels
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to take ownership and run with projects
- Exposure to network design
- Network monitoring protocols such as Syslog and SNMP
- QoS, CoS and VoIP
- Working knowledge of RADIUS
- Knowledge of Brocade Switches
- Knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note Monitise experience large volumes of applications for various positions within the organisation and as such can’t guarantee specific feedback to all. If we would like to progress we will be in touch, if you have not heard from us within two weeks please assume at this moment we will not be progressing your application but will keep you in mind for any future vacancies and contact you if anything suitable arises.